Atheists: I was at Acadia National Park (Maine) over the weekend. Camping, hiking, etc.. Y0u...?

I moved to Portland, Maine one month ago. :D

Favorite Answer

Sweeeetttt.... I've been to Maine and did an Acadia wildlife boat cruise when I was there, it was just gorgeous.... *wah*... I want to go back........ :) (((aec)))

Oh, by the way, had a nice relaxing weekend at home, doing things around the house.... and stuff.... ;)

You should go to Portland Oregon. Mt. Hood is one of the most beautiful places I have been. One of the coolest things about that area is the fact that you can go to the beach on the Pacific in the afternoon(the haystacks are an awesome sight alone), and in one hours drive you can spend the evening skiing. I was there over the summer, it was truly marvelous. This weekend I did squat though. Well, I cleaned up my yard for winter actually. Spreading compost is not near as fun as what you did, I'm sure.

edit: what exactly is "ungodly hot"? Anything like a normal everyday hot, or maybe more humid?

The wife and I camped in Acadia this past summer.

Beautiful scenery, but ungodly hot. I was hoping it would be cooler.

We and about five others got corralled on the top of Cadillac Mountain by Obama's Secret Service staff and got to shake hands with the man.

I'm not his biggest fan, but it was still pretty cool.

• Just spent the weekend at home reading and playing Xbox with the kids. Had a quiet Saturday night sipping on a few good drinks.

• Ella

The area is very scenic, especially all the lighthouses and the sail boats at sea.

And when it snows, the snow is so heavy it looks like shuttlecocks from badminton.

I was last there about 4 years ago and they had so much snow it was still in huge piles in parking lots in late May.

Wow, sounds great. Never been there, but I've heard Maine is gorgeous...

Stayed at home this weekend -- mowed the lawn, cleaned the pool after the rainstorms, baked cookies, caught up on some work. Not as fun as your weekend :(

Peace.

I took away Halloween until my kids can pick up a few toys.

OURScott: a bunch of my FB friends have been to the Badlands recently. I went in 1995 or so. I loved it there.

Source(s): Mean mom

My SA bought a new scooter (I already have one) and we rode around for hours looking at the fall colors. Then we went to dinner with friends, old and new.

Thanks for asking.

• ?

spent the entire weekend either in my room studying or going to the state library or at the state library with friends studying

exams are coming up in aust. i shouldnt be trolling.

We had a graveside service for my mom this Saturday in Lyons, KS. (Say hi to Steve and Tabby for me.)