Why do some people say, Oh my God, when having sex?

Two true story. My roommate was having sex with a friend of his and all you heard from the lady, was, Oh, my God, Oh my God. I was in the living room laughing my a$$ off. About five minutes, I went outside and sat on the porch. When my roommate came out, he notice me sitting on the porch and asked me why was I... show more Two true story.

My roommate was having sex with a friend of his and all you heard from the lady, was, Oh, my God, Oh my God. I was in the living room laughing my a$$ off. About five minutes, I went outside and sat on the porch. When my roommate came out, he notice me sitting on the porch and asked me why was I sitting outside. I told him. Your friend kept yelling, Oh my God, and I didn't want to be in the apartment if God decided to answer.

Two years ago, I met this girl and after five month of us talking, we decided to take our friendship to another level. Three minutes into sex, she started saying, Oh God, Oh God.
It turned me straight off. She asked me what was wrong and I asked her, how in the world can you expect me to have sex with you when you're yelling out God's name?
We never did finish what we started because the thought of God being there just freaked me out.