Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Gay voters angry at Democrats could sway election. Is this true?

I believe it 0bama threw everyone under the bus.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101024/ap_on_el_ge/us...

"Once they're elected, they're not fighting for things like civil unions or same-sex marriage or ending 'don't ask, don't tell' because they're hot-button issues," said Wyatt, who usually supports Democrats. "We're just used as a piggyback for them to get into office. It's absurd."

Are there any of 0bama supporters left?

Coonor I never thought you fudge pounders would. Did I say this?

Christopher socialist can leave whenever. I do not need to ever talk to anyone so ignorant as to be socialist. I knew about 0bama without your idiocy.

Old milk I agree 0bama is a moozlim communist. But his agenda has been pure socialist.

Best Answer

you seriously want to know who is going to

SWAY the election?

it's EASY really

P!$$ED OFF Independants

that's who

the LARGE block of people that have woken up to the

HOPECHANGE BS

there's your sway.

Source(s): 20 Jan 2013 THE COUNTDOWN IS ON!!!

I don't think angry voters from the GLBT community are the minority Democrats will have to worry about this election year. This is just my honest opinion from what I've seen, but I believe people of color who feel they have been lied to and misrepresented will come out in droves to voice their frustration.

edit: How so? He has done nothing that even remotely resembles anything Socialist. We dislike him a great deal because he has done nothing but kiss corporate and special interest butt since winning the election. We Socialists can't stand him. At all.

Source(s): A real Socialist who is tired of the Obama administration being erroneously connected to us.
  • rizer

can not answer for absolutely everyone else. yet this indignant voter would be there. with the intention to my fellow indignant voters I unquestionably have merely this to assert. charge boys charge. enable the democrats sense it the place that's going to break the main. enable them to locate themselves on the unemployment line. I stay interior the direction of nowhere on election day i want to take heed to the democrats screaming in frustration and defeat. and that i don't hear so stable. So make beneficial that's loud.

I don't think they are angry enough to vote for Republicans but I think they are angry enough to not vote for Democrats. But what would I know-I'm not gay.

No. Gays make up about 2% of the population at most. (That is generous) and only a small portion of them would ever vote other than democrat for anything. The value of Gays in your constituency is not their numbers but their big mouths.

You should have talked to some Socialists before the election, they could have told you Obama was a fake..oh wait..we did: http://www.socialistappeal.org/content/view/568/91...

I find it hard to believe that gays would vote republican over democrats, because let's face it, most republicans don't want to have anything to do with gays, they view them as sinners, evil, mentally ill, etc.

At least most Democrats are more tolerable to gays and efforts have been made to change the discrimination they face. True, more needs to be done, but by gays voting republican, they would only be cutting their nose off to spite their faces.

Homosexuals are not recognized as a societal faction. No marital rights, and just a mere 1% of the population at most.

• Connor

No matter how many of us are angry at Obama for not keeping all of his promises to us, you are not going to see a tidal of gay democrats turning republican. As angry as many of us may be right now, we're not stupid enough to put a bunch of homophobe conservative, right-wing nut jobs in office ... well, we're not stupid enough to vote more in, I should say.

I don't think many will vote republican but they may not vote, and that could sway the election.