Installing windows 7 on my SSD while keeping everything else on my other drive.?

Okay so my problem is I just reinstalled windows 7 pro 64bit on my new 60gb SSD, well I was wondering if there was a way that I could get everything to automatically save/install to my other 1TB drive because it's quickly becoming an annoyance to keep changing directories every time I want to install something, also not being able to put anything on the desktop because its part of windows which is on the SSD so therefore it takes up space on my SSD which I do not want. Is there any solution for this? Thanks a lot.

Also if there is a site that you could link me to that would give a tutorial I would appreciate it thank you.

Also I play alot of games, and I mean ALOT...

"You need the programs installed to the SSD too.What is the benefit of having a solid state drive if you install the programs to the mechanical drive?The purpose of the SSD is to decrease launch time.

The operating system and the software goes to the SSD (60GB is enough) and all your personal files to the TB drive." Even with that said, I still can not put a movie or anything on my desktop at all without taking up space on the SSD, is there a way I can simply get around this without having to open 10 folders.

Favorite Answer

You need the programs installed to the SSD too.What is the benefit of having a solid state drive if you install the programs to the mechanical drive?The purpose of the SSD is to decrease launch time.

The operating system and the software goes to the SSD (60GB is enough) and all your personal files to the TB drive.

Edit.All you have to do is change the storage folder to the applications you download your movies or songs and just have a shortcut of the folder of the TB drive on your desktop.Although you'll put the files on the desktop they'll actually go to the other drive

there is very just about no cut back to how many OSes you are able to deploy on one million pc. you are able to deploy linux final in case you want to apply the linux bootloader you do not could purchase yet another version of homestead windows 7 on the grounds which you would be utilising merely one million at a time and that they are on the comparable pc. have you ever regarded for a linux equivalent software for homestead windows?