Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

Names for the characters in the book I'm writing? 10pts!!!!!!?

Ok so im writing about two best friends eho wake up in eachothers bodys, the first girls name is nicolette, she is friendly, loves her friends is very bubbly but also chill and is kind of girly. Now idk wat to name the other girl, here id a description of her. She plays softball and is very active and bubbly. They are very different from eachother but are best friend. Hav any ideas for the sporty girls name. Thanks and als even names for the girly girl, maybe u will tell me one and ill like it better. Ohhh and also like 5 guy names and 5 girl names for other characters . Thanks, remember make it good!!! I really need these. And its 10pts!!!!! Good luck!!!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Taylor, Katie, Jamie, Rose, Rebecca, Ashley, Judy, Trisha, Tess, Keirsten, Lillie, Karen and aubrian

John, Jake, Jack, Jacob, Henry, Bob, Bill, Blair, Blake, Blaze, Chad, Alex, Victor, Jason, Freddy, Ivan, Edgar, Edward, Thomas, Taylor, Glen, Arnold, Russell

Source(s): Hope I helped
  • 1 decade ago

Claire, Lily, Robin, Skye, Elena, Jayden

Luke, Skyler, Stefan, Daniel, Danny

• 1 decade ago

Girls names - Jade for the active sporty girl, Charlotte for the girly girl, Silver, Samantha, Chelsea, Carol, Tiffany

Boy's names - Ryan, Basil, Tyler, Ralph, Matt

• 1 decade ago

Catherine(Cat)

Brett, Jay, Vincenzo(Vin/Vinny),Johnny,Matthew(Matt)

Alora,Hanna,Jade,Leah,Victoria(Tori)

Hope these help (:

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.