Initials as nicknames for girls?

I was just wondering what you guys thought of initials for nicknames for girls something like

K.C

J.C.

something that sounds like an actual name but stands for something longer?

Update:

would not name anyone with just initials. Would stand for a full name

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

As long as these are just her initials, and you aren't actually naming her K.C., I think it's a very cute nickname :)

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Their cute! I love that.

KC: Kailey Celia, Kylie Cierra, Karmen Celina, Kaya Cecile or Karolina Cienna

JC: Juliet Claire, Janet Carlie, Jane Catherine, Jillian Cienna, Jasmine Carmen

• 9 years ago

I have a friend whose name is K.C I don't remember the C but her first name is Katherine lol. C might be Caroline after her grandmother but not for sure.

J.C wouldn't be bad but I would just name her Jaycee or Jacie or something. (I have a friend named Jaycee and then another friend named Jacey)

Cute names :-)

• ?
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

I think they're so cool! I flip/flop with liking and disliking my name, so sometimes people call me a nickname within my name.

I know a girl named Jackie who we call J.C.

Source(s): me!
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

i've got easy some women with preliminary nicknames (there grow to be a click in extreme college who all glided by potential of preliminary nicknames) so i do no longer locate it unusual. i've got met some CJs around the situation (in many circumstances short for Catherine Jane). yet i'm no longer likely a huge fan of them - i come across them somewhat gruesome and that i would not ever nickname my infants like that till they asked I did. additionally, as a be responsive to warning, do no longer supply your baby BJ as a nickname. she would be able to on no account, ever forgive you as quickly as she's study her first concern of Cosmo and learns what BJ stands for.

• Taylor
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

I like KC, AJ, JJ, MK and CJ

KC:

Kate Cassidy

AJ:

Alexis Jade

JJ:

Julia Jenelle

MK:

Mary Kathryn

CJ

Courtney Jenine

• 9 years ago

JJ

Jocelyn Jada/Jade!

Jay Jay

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Kristy cary

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Jacqueline Camille...(JC)...

Kimberly Colleen...(KC)...

• 9 years ago

my name is katie and sometimes when i am texting my name i spell it k.t. because it sounds the same...i like it when people spell it that way for fun.

and my last name starts with an o...so sometimes people spell it kto like katieo

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.