john asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 10 years ago

i came into the army as a PFC and have been in for 28 months (2 years 4 months)?

and i have not even seen anything on me getting promoted to SPC. i have no flags and have passed my last pt test but my chain of command is making me take another one next week which i know i won't pass. could anyone help please. i think it might be my erb cause it says 0 months and 0 days but i'm not sure. i am currently deployed and will be for another 8 months but like i said could any one help out before they screw me over again.

Favorite Answer

You should have been promoted AUTOMATICALLY to SPC at 18 months TIS if you came in as a PFC. Why the f*ck have you been waiting so long to make a fuss?

I came in as a PFC also. "They" meaning an ignorant a$$, barely literate 1st SGT, tried that sh*t on me and at 20 months I went to the IG and my promotion and pay got back dated to 18 months TIS. I made SGT/E-5 in 26 months TIS.

You let that slip by? that should have been done automatically and nobody spends that long as a PFC or E-4! Contact your Chaplain, Commander then Division Commander of that doesn't work Start a Congressional they hate those.

Source(s): WAC Prior Service Army and Reserve