promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
john asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 10 years ago

i came into the army as a PFC and have been in for 28 months (2 years 4 months)?

and i have not even seen anything on me getting promoted to SPC. i have no flags and have passed my last pt test but my chain of command is making me take another one next week which i know i won't pass. could anyone help please. i think it might be my erb cause it says 0 months and 0 days but i'm not sure. i am currently deployed and will be for another 8 months but like i said could any one help out before they screw me over again.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You should have been promoted AUTOMATICALLY to SPC at 18 months TIS if you came in as a PFC. Why the f*ck have you been waiting so long to make a fuss?

I came in as a PFC also. "They" meaning an ignorant a$$, barely literate 1st SGT, tried that sh*t on me and at 20 months I went to the IG and my promotion and pay got back dated to 18 months TIS. I made SGT/E-5 in 26 months TIS.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 10 years ago

You let that slip by? that should have been done automatically and nobody spends that long as a PFC or E-4! Contact your Chaplain, Commander then Division Commander of that doesn't work Start a Congressional they hate those.

Source(s): WAC Prior Service Army and Reserve
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.