Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

AGREE or DISAGREE: The perfect boyfriend doesn't smoke, doesn't drink, doesn't cheat?

..and doesn't exist.

Favorite Answer

doesn't exist, you're right

• Disagree.....even though he might not smoke drink or cheat. He can still be an idiot, selfish, disgusting, rude, and arrogant.

The perfect guy does not exist I agree on that. Nobody is perfect honestly

disagree. I have no problem with smoking or drinking as I do both socially. I wouldn't wnat an alcoholic or chain smoker, but have no issue with responsible use. Cheating is a big issue and I give a second chance on it very rarely i certain cases, but for the most part there's no way it should be tolerated.

I have a boyfriend that doesn't drink doesn't smoke and has never cheated. We're getting married in 2 years. He's not perfect be he is a great guy.

• Disagree. Perfect doesn't exist.

i did have a boyfriend like that... but i dumped him for my husband.

... My husband doesnt cheat, but does smoke, and sometimes gets drunk (if you know who gerard way is, then hes a bit like that...).

But that doesnt mean hes bad. Hes lovely. Just a bit of a idiot. Hes alot better though, now we've got kids.

There are guys like that, Doesnt smoke or cheat or drink, but you'll probley find something wrong... You dont want the perfect type... they'll get boring, plus they have no funny storys to tell. xx

Source(s): Bianca.. about her twit lovely Dylan XD

Nothing wrong with a little drinking once in a while, as long as it's done in moderation.

No one's perfect, but there's lots of people who don't smoke, drink, nor cheat.

doesn't exist. He could smoke or drink its his choice but the perfect boyfriend in my opinion is someone who cares and loves you no matter what and who will always be their for you

• Theres nothing wrong with drinking, and i dont mind smoking, If a guy doesnt drink then hes far from perfect to me cus i like to drink lol.

The perfect boyfriend is that they don't lie,cheat or steal.

I really don't mind drinking and smoking, as long as there

not addicted, gambling is another one. Not smoking and

drinking is just the icing on the cake if you ask me (: .

Doesn't smoke... don't care if he does or not.

Doesn't drink... drink socially sure, likes to go out getting plastered every weekend, no chance.

Doesn't cheat... yeah, that would be great, wouldn't it?

Doesn't exist... hmmmm.