what represents farrah fawcett?

im doing a spanish project for dio de los muertos, which is the day of the dead. we have to create a mini altar in a shoe box with atleast 5 things that represent the person. What can i use to represent Farrah Fawcett, that i wouldn't have to go out and buy?

Favorite Answer

To represent Farrah Fawcett you could make a cardboard tube angel and put blond hair on it. She was well known for being one of Charlie's Angels and for her blond hair as well.

Here you have a link how to make it, it's exactly how I thought it should be:

http://crafts.kaboose.com/cardboard-tube-angel.htm...

Hope my idea helps!

Source(s): My imagination