What will be the most popular names in the distant future?

I have a whole plot for a book, but it takes place in the distant future. As much as I like just giving my characters easy, common names, I can't exactly do that with this book. I was thinking this book was taking place more in the 22nd century. So if you could find a link to a site, or give me a list of names, that would be great!

Thanks

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Girls:

Avery

Ada

Amelia

Emilia

Ella

Bella

Ellie

Violet

Scarlett

Lila

Leila,

Laila,

Layla,

Lily,

Lillian,

Liliana,

Leilani,

Delilah

Gracie

Patience

Matilda

Millie

Harper

Eveline

Evelyne

Flannery

Scout

Boys:

Ethan

Aiden

Caleb

Asher

Milo

Leo

Charlie

Sam

Oscar

Felix

Wyatt

Ryder

Cash

Chase

River

Hudson

Kai

Luca

Max

Hope this helps you! Wishing you peace, and prosperity-Taylor

Source(s): There are tons more (and more information) at: http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/200...
  • 10 years ago

I read an article somewhere and it said that a guy named his kid Richard 2.0

No word of a lie.

• udit
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

a million) you come to a call to call your little ones after on the spot close family (siblings, mom and dad, or grandparents). Brian David, Joanna Sue 2) you come to a call to call your little ones after distant family or names on your genealogy. Lydia Marie John Joseph [Lydia tremendous grandma, John Joseph uncle] 3) you come to a call to furnish your little ones names that replicate your non secular or non secular ideals. (in case you're no longer non secular/non secular in any respect, %. names that have meanings that replicate your values.) Gabriel Joshua, Sarah Rebbecca 4) you come to a call to furnish your little ones literary names. (in case you're no longer into literature, be at liberty to substitute names from movies or television.) Zachary Nicholas [Ghost Adventures, love this call and instruct] Sophie Ariel [Sophie-Mama Mia, Ariel- Little Mermaid] 5) you come to a call to furnish your little ones first names out of your background and center names out of your companion's background (or any incorrect way around; in case you haven't any longer have been given a companion outstanding now, %. first and middles out of your background). Ohaira Greta [Irish, German] Pierre Vladimir [French, Russian] 6) you come to a call to furnish your little ones names that by some ability adventure in sound (Examples: same commencing up letter, same ending letter, all 3 syllables, all names that contain X, etc.) Gabrielle, Garret. 7) you come to a call to furnish your little ones names that replicate significant moments on your relationship with your companion. (in case you haven't any longer have been given a companion, be at liberty to be imaginitive with this answer.) Danielle, David

• 10 years ago

Look at unusual plant names such as Katniss, Primrose, or Rue. You can also look at random words in Latin such as Panem (bread).

Peace,

DJ

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • John R
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Bob and Bobeena There will be no other names.

• 10 years ago

these are some not-very-common names that i like

-Tasha

-Zelda

-Fiona

-Quintessa

-Pamela

-Phoebe

-Piper

hope that helped!

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

i don't know, err, ralph? the old names will be back.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.