Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysHalloween · 9 years ago

Seasme street costume for Teen girl?

my friend has that big bird costume and my other 2 friends have the elmo and cookie monster version. I want to do something for seasme street, but not that, maybe Oscar the grouch? but how do i make that?

Update:

1. I dont have a crush, 2. I wouldnt CARE what people think. i think its cute. i love seasme street even though i am a teen. Grover's actually a great idea, but how would i do that? :\

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

how about grover, ernie or burt? ernie and burt would be really easy to pull off. just wear a striped long sleve under a t-shirt and some jeans and mess up your hair and your done!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

properly, i'm no longer gonna say that I in no way gown "whore-ish" yet I do have self admire, and my objective in life is to no longer gown like a whore on a daily basis, in assessment to many different ladies. I dont understand the full halloween ingredient the two. at college ladies concept of a dress is mouse ears, the SHORTEST skirt conceivable, with a low decrease abdomen button ideal, OR a pink tutu without leggings, and the tutu would not hide your ***, with some fairy wings. it somewhat is ridicoulous. I agree. it somewhat isn't any longer fascinating, it somewhat is in basic terms embarrasing, and disrespecting your self.

• R
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Why would you want to go as Sesame Street characters when there are SO MANY cute teen costumes out there to choose from? What if you see your crush? Don't you want to look cute?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Wear a Pedo Bear costume or just leave her to me.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.