Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsAuto RacingNASCAR · 9 years ago

Is Dale Earnhardt Junior the BEST driver in NASCAR?

He must be the best, he has to be the best, is name and face are everywhere, commercials, posters, billboards, only the BEST, get that kind of exposure, there is no other reason for that unless you are the BEST.

Is Dale Earnhardt Jr the greatest driver in NASCAR?

your thoughts?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • robo
    Lv 4
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

no but thanks for the easy 2 points

• 9 years ago

Most popular? Yes. Best driver? No. That would be one of his teammates. As the 4 time defending champion and the current point leader, Jimmie is by far the best driver in NASCAR today.

• 9 years ago

"best driver" at this moment in time would be JJ. Dale jr is the best marketing tool in nascar at this Moment in time. put the most popular drivers picture on your product and it sells bottom line.

• Jay
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Dale isn't even the best driver on the interstate. Only place I see him lately is doing Nationwide commercials. Sponsors have been looking elsewhere for their race driver needs.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

I believe he is one of the best Tony however is my best and Dale is my second best, But there a re many best driver's out there! I see your a fan of Dale Jr or a troll starting stuff, whatever, but in my eyes Dale is one classy fellow

Source(s): go#14/88
  • 9 years ago

Another troll who just created a new account to ask the same old stupid questions!

• 9 years ago

No, saying that would be like saying Jimmie Johnson is a true 4 time champion. LOL!!

Source(s): Dale Earnhardt Jr fan
  • 9 years ago

no maybe in a couple of years he will be good he has to much fame my favorit driver is tony stewart

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

No, he just has the right last name.

If he were Smith or Jones, he couldn't even get a job driving a taxi-cab.........

• 9 years ago

Yes! Yes he is the very best!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.