Is it incumbent on All Muslims to learn Arabic? If so,why are some Muslims "wasting" time in idle pursuits?

Should they not spend some time daily to learn Arabic?

Would that not strengthen their faith resulting is less dependency on others who "tell" them what the Quran says?

Assalaamu alaykum.
Update: @Thunder Stormer: Don't you see it -that's the problem. The Christian Bibles available now are not in the original language in which it was originally written _ Hebrew (OT) and Greek (NT). Had I have access to the original scripts maybe i would not be seeking another religion today. You have something... show more @Thunder Stormer: Don't you see it -that's the problem. The Christian Bibles available now are not in the original language in which it was originally written _ Hebrew (OT) and Greek (NT). Had I have access to the original scripts maybe i would not be seeking another religion today. You have something intricately unique, a book with God's own revelation. If you cannot be overjoyed about that I am.
Update 2: @Hassan: I am learning Arabic not Urdu. Can you please translate the verses you wrote into English. I am aware that Allama Iqbal wrote Urdu poetry so I am just surmising that the language of the stanza is in Urdu.
Update 3: @manikant: Are you that Guruji I met at the Temple in Mysore India? you sound just like him. I asked him if he lived by love alone and he said "yes" and from the tips that the Tourist gave. I love his answer so mush that I gave him 1000 rupees. His eyes almost fell out of the sockets. But seriously, man... show more @manikant: Are you that Guruji I met at the Temple in Mysore India? you sound just like him. I asked him if he lived by love alone and he said "yes" and from the tips that the Tourist gave. I love his answer so mush that I gave him 1000 rupees. His eyes almost fell out of the sockets. But seriously, man cannot live by bread alone nor love alone. The Swamiji I met in India always collected alms and they were the greatest of poets and philosophers I ever came across in all my travels.
Update 4: @Ghostdude: Ha, you sound like me and even involved in the same pursuits. I like your response. I found out the same in learning Arabic as you are said. May Allah bless and guide us all.