Will Taking Fish Oil and Biotin vitamins help increase hair growth?

Hi. :) I have really curly brown hair that's medium length. My mom has been making me cut my hair short ever since i was little. I use to have long pretty hair when i was like, 3 i think, but then my mom cut it all off and ever since then she's been telling the hairstylist to cut like a couple inches... show more Hi. :)

I have really curly brown hair that's medium length.
My mom has been making me cut my hair short ever since i was little. I use to have long pretty hair when i was like, 3 i think, but then my mom cut it all off and ever since then she's been telling the hairstylist to cut like a couple inches off. I've been telling her now though that i really really want to grow it long. Honestly,

I think curly hair looks way better when it's long. It has more weight on the hair, and it just falls beautifully. Right now, when curly, my hair is about three inches from the middle of my chest. I want to get it past my breast area.

My hair grows ridiculously slow. I remember summer, I went to my dad's home island. and the whole time while we were there (which was for like a month and a half) We ate fish, fish, and more fish. I noticed that by the end of that summer, my hair got real long after wards!

But then of course, my ends started getting split and the lady cut too much off. I've been trying to do scalp massages, but it makes my hair oily (my hair is thin)

But, will those two vitamins help with my hair growth at all? I had bought the hair skin and nails vitamin, but that didn't do anything.

Your opinion? Did you do anything that worked for your hair growth?

Thankyou :)