Nothing interests me about it because it is baloney. I like the way you tailored your question in a vain attempt to put people off criticizing it. Sorry fella, not going to work. What puts me off of it are the following points:-
1) firstly, although I don't normally seperate the two meanings - $cientology is a CULT, not a religion
2) They have tax exemption in the US when clearly they are a profit making corporation and not a "religion"
3) I have listened to L r Hubbard talk a number of times on youtube videos of his tv and radio interviews, including all the Xenu BS and quite frankly if you can't tell he is crazier than a fruit bat then you are mad yourself.
4) I have read many articles by former $cientologists and to be honest very little if any were positive
5) Hubbard was quoted as saying the easiest way to make money was invent your own religion
6) I have watched videos of $cientology security acting like they were the police and attempting to seize and physically bully a man and woman who took some pictures near a $cientology HQ
7) Oh yeah, nearly forgot watched a BBC reporter infiltrate $CIENTOLOGY and come back with a report of what she had to do and witnessed some mad man trying to move an ashtray with his willpower.
8) Watched various videos of $cientologists and I find them strange, creepy, deluded and brainwashed individuals.
I hope that sums up quite nicely what my opinion of these people is.
STAY AWAY FROM MONEY CRAZED CULTS PEOPLE
common sense and truth
· 9 years ago