I need a 5.1 surround sound System, Suggestions?
I want one to improve my gaming experience for my ps3,
which I have hooked up to my 32" Samsung.
I need one with all of the right ports for both of these
and preferably wireless speakers.
I'm also looking for a Sony,
But my budget is $300
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
5.1 surround system
This one is the best.
Onkyo HT-S3300 5.1-Channel Home Theater Receiver/Speaker Package (Black)
* 660 Watts into 5.1 Channels
* HDMI Version 1.4 to Support 3D Video Formats, Audio Return Channel, Deep Color , x.v.Color , LipSync, Dolby TrueHD
* DTS-HD Master Audio , DVD-Audio, Super Audio CD, Multichannel PCM and CEC
* 4 DSP Modes for Gaming: Rock, Sports, Action, and RPG (Role Playing Game)
* Music Optimizer for Compressed Digital Music Files
* Audio and 1080p Video Processing via HDMI (3 Inputs and 1 Output)
Check out Harman Kardon nice setups buy an "older" model.
Very good sound excellent sub also connected it to my PS3.
And the sets have the Fouroudsja chip in there for better DVD quality.Source(s): Experience
- 1 decade ago
I can tell you Dayton Audio, Fluance and Cambridge Soundworks Speakers are as good as anybody. In fact they are so good, it makes you wonder how do they do it.
Audioengine A5 series is not a 5.1 system, but it is portable, possesses wireless capabilities, has a built in subwoofer, masquerades as a pc speaker yet performs like a bookshelf speaker, self powered with clarity that rivals speakers hundreds of dollars more expensive. It is an outstanding value, too.
pioneer is good