Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

how do you make steam download faster?

Okay ive been trying to download this game on steam for like the last 3 days is there any way i can make it go faster?

Favorite Answer

Unless the download is at your bandwidth (if you have a 3mbps connection and you;'re downloading at 3mbps), you can't make a download faster. It's not something controlled by anything in your house, it's controlled by the internet itself.

• ?

36mbps is the quickest connection your pc can cope with, no longer the relationship you actual have, you may no longer do plenty to enhance your velocity, my DL velocity is ~130kb/s max. yet steam has it at 900kb/s, steam fluctuates plenty on their speeds so i could say it is not a stable internet velocity indicator. Steam has been slow for me recently if which potential something.

Steam sucks. . . . . .

Its better to buy frm market as it cud b replaced and returned. . . . .

I buyed n downloaded prince of persia the forgotten sands and my pc meets the requirements than also it was nt running.

Source(s): My experience