Are girls proud that they like bad boys and reject nice guys?

bad boys like - talk back to teachers and elders , abuse people younger and older alike , dominate weaker peers , use slangs and expletives every 2nd sentence , are involved in road rage and fights ,own big cars and bikes and pretty much look down on most of the rest of the world except for those who are richer... show more bad boys like - talk back to teachers and elders , abuse people younger and older alike , dominate weaker peers , use slangs and expletives every 2nd sentence , are involved in road rage and fights ,own big cars and bikes and pretty much look down on most of the rest of the world except for those who are richer ,financially or physically more powerful than them.

nice guys-JUST NICE and caring and treat people as equals and with respect.

MOST women wont admit but they date and many times even marry the BAD ones and much doesn't change with age apparently.And now at least what i ve noticed is that they justify it giving reasons and are almost proud of it now ( MOST not all).

So one question i must ask you is that nice guys are nice because their mothers raised tham and taught them manners and values and they listened to them . when todays young women become mothers WOULD THEY TEACH THEIR KIDS the same values which mothers teach their kids to make sure they grow up to be nice individuals ? question is SHOULD THEY ? IF their good values will have them rejected by girls and leave them burnt and heartbroken later in life , why should women who are so proud of their choices in BAD BOYS teach their kids good values.They might as well teach them the same values which got them attracted to the bad boys so that they dont feel humiliated and worthless later in life. MY request to young women today who will be mothers later in life - TEACH your children to be BAD BOYS , BE HONEST TO THEM ABOUT WHAT WOMEN WANT AND SAVE THEM FROM THE PAIN , HUMILIATION AND LONELINESS. DO THIS IF U LOVE YOUR CHILDREN AND DONT EVEN PRETEND THAT I AM BSing , as this fact has been established even by many scientific researches. JUST A SINCERE REQUEST.
Update: @ Brent - Buddy , when did i say i cant get a girl ? i have a girlfriend but only because i changed myself and turned myself into a bad boy( some of it is natural and some is fake) gues how mush time it took for me to get the girl i liked ? 10 days of knowing her but the girls before her that i had liked for years... show more @ Brent - Buddy , when did i say i cant get a girl ? i have a girlfriend but only because i changed myself and turned myself into a bad boy( some of it is natural and some is fake) gues how mush time it took for me to get the girl i liked ? 10 days of knowing her but the girls before her that i had liked for years and was friends with and treated like a princess like forever never gave a **** about me. yeah being a bad boy got me the girl i liked in 10 days sumthing i couldnt achieve in years when i was nice with another girl.