Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

Christian, why do you think atheist deserve imaginary hell?

Just because we don't agree with the concept of there a deity doesn't me we deserve hell. I seen a lot of atheist put up with this crap except for myself I just want know who hell do you think are?

Best Answer

you sound like your afraid of hell fellow atheist.

stop worrying about it cuz hell doesnt exist

let them go on living meaningless lives thinking all their good deeds will "pay off"

Source(s): common sense

No, I do not think all atheists deserve hell.

If they are misguided or misled they may come to believe eventually. They may be searching.

If they reject God, they are in danger should they die but, if they are loving people then they probably are just stuck mentally but not in their hearts because God is Love.

If they reject what is good, then I see a problem because evil can't make it to Heaven and doesn't want to anyway.

Even Christians have times of doubt. They are opportunities to come through with deeper faith not to be condemned.

• ardaly

you will possibly be forgiven for all your sins, and be saved good now. :) To be saved all you may desire to do is have self assurance that Jesus died on the pass to your sins, and settle for him into your life. All saved believers are nevertheless sinners yet once you have self assurance and settle for you're forgiven and allowed into the dominion of God. Being sturdy, and works do no longer shop, in basic terms Jesus saves. Ephesians 2:8-10 John 3:sixteen Romans 4:2-5

Your sins send you to hell, not your opinions.

All have sinned, and fall short of the glory of God. The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Heaven and hell are real places. They don't become imaginary simply because you don't believe in them.

We Christians believe that all those who don't accept Jesus Christ will be eternally damned. We don't want that for you, so that is why we warn you. We would be truly cold-hearted and hate-filled if we never mentioned it.

• who hell do you think are?

Love Said:

I am just the Messenger !

Peace Said:

You do not have to choose Hell !

Longsuffering Said:

Waiting Patiently !

Tough Love Said:

What you believe or do not believe will not matter !

God created You and He can make another one just like you !

You need Him !

(Revelation 21:5 KJV) And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

(Revelation 21:6 KJV) And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

(Revelation 21:7 KJV) He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

(Revelation 21:8 KJV) But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

apparently the idea of hell scares you but if i talking to an atheist i would never tell them they going to hell because they are human beings but me myself i think you are going to hell but i wouldn't tell an atheist that because that might scare them or we would get in an atheist against everyone else war but aren't you suppose to not believe in that huh smh

We all deserve hell. We are all sinners and God knew that so He sent his Son to save us from the fate we brought upon ourselves. Jesus came to atone for our sins and bring us back into relationship w/a Holy God. The way to heaven is to believe that God has given you redemption through Christ. If you reject this, you will be eternally separated from God regardless of who you are because God and sin can't co-exist. We don't think we are better than you. We know we are just like you but we found truth. We are just trying to share it.

I don't think of atheists going to hell, all i thought of is allowing them to understand the bible, besides i don't wanna kill people to go to hell.

What I think you "deserve" is not relevant in the slightest.

• Anansi

i like blue *punch* wtf?!?!

red is so much better

seems a bit of an over reaction doesn't it?