Who is your favorite antagonist from Showtime's 'Dexter'?

1. Ice Truck Killer/ Brian Moser

2. Sergent James Doakes

3. Lila Tourney

4. Miguel Prado

5. The Skinner/ George King

6. Trinity/ Arthur Mitchell

7. Christine Hills

Best Answer

Ice truck killer. was a massive twist at the end that i didnt see coming. Plus u kinda had to feel sorry for him because he just wanted to be close with Dexter and get back the years they lost or whatever. Lila was just a pain in the ***, burning down stuff for attention. Doakes was annoying. The skinner was kinda lame and I didn't really have much interest in that part of the show, cos that was happening at the same time as Miguel if i recall correctly? Trinity although I despise him, the twist at the end was amazing and devastating and definitely did not see that coming.

I loved Doakes!!! He was funny in his own way... I hated Lila! And Miguel annoyed the crap out of me....Arther Mitchell 'Trinity' (or George Henderson :p) was the creepiest I think...Christine wasn't that great....the Ice Truck Killer was the most interesting of them all I think.

• Mrs H

Ice Truck Killer

being Dexter's brother added a spark

ice truck killer

I loved Lila. . .coolest b*tch ever, haha.

The mexican dude

• lila lila .LILA