Have you seen these movies?

I need help figuring out what these two movies are called; seen them a few years back and it's driving me crazy that I can't find them. The first movie was about a poor boy teaching a rich girl how to dance or something. They grew up but the girl moved away I think she stayed with her grandmother. The... show more I need help figuring out what these two movies are called; seen them a few years back and it's driving me crazy that I can't find them. The first movie was about a poor boy teaching a rich girl how to dance or something. They grew up but the girl moved away I think she stayed with her grandmother. The second movie I seen on lifetime but don't know the name. I came in on the middle to the end but what looked like a woman tied up and a girl in the basement. The man left home and the tied up woman got loose but couldn't leave since there was no car and like really mean dogs outside so she dressed in this orange outfit so she wouldn't get bit. The guy came back but like she got to the girl and told her to choose one doll since the girl had a ton and she somehow lit the guy on fire when he come in the room and the woman and girl got away.
1 answer 1