How do i handle this? When checking my E-mail, a message was delivered as Spam.?

It said i had a package at the Post Office/w ID # etc. Said delivery to my home was unsuccessful. Really strange because it says United States Postal..not United States Postal Service..then it says take the address label to UPS...gotta be bogus, but always like a second opinion.

Janez you were right on the money!..I Googled the sender address & found the exact same message & it said PHISHING SCAM! soon as i can i'll award you best answer... & Delete the Spam...Thanks Dear!

• Janez
    Favorite Answer

It is a scam. First UPS stands for United Parcel Service. This is the green trucks. It has nothing to do with The United States Postal Service, mail (USPS). The USPS does not email people. They will leave a note in your mail box or on your door. I just hope you did not open any links in the email. Just be sure to run any anti-virus programs, one at a time, you have on your computer.

Go to http://www.deliveringtrust.com/index.php?videoToPl... for information on different types of scams involving the postal service. There are eight videos and a quiz you can take.

Google any part of the email and see what comes up.

J