peace asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 9 years ago

has anybody ordered makeup from USA mac makeup wholesale? 10 points best answer?

any good? is it a reputable website?

• Cyn
    Favorite Answer

Any MAC makeup that is not purchased from MAC online, MAC counter, MAC Store or CCO (Cosmetic Company Outlet) is 9.99 times out of 10 fake. I would be very very surprised if you got a real MAC product.

I did buy a load of fake MAC pigments on eBay once that came from China. I realized they were fake before I bought them, but I wanted to try them anyway. The price was terrific - $70 for 150 full size pigments. The quality is not quite as good as real MAC, obviously, but it's not terrible, either. I would say it is better than eyeshadow from any drug store. They are heavily pigmented, and the colors are bright and have good staying power. The difference is they do not apply on my skin as smoothly as real MAC, and the colors are not as complex and do not have the same depth as true MAC pigments. But, all in all, I am happy with them for what they are. I have gotten to have a huge collection of colors to play with that I never would have been able to afford otherwise.

www.cheapmacmakeupsale.com/----very good,free shopping

I also know a very good wholesale mac makeup, but he comes from China, is a wholesale website, I think you can try this site http://www.wholesalemacmakeupchina.org