Does he actually like me?

There's this boy in my grade that i've had a crush on since school started. I don't talk to him, just because i don't know whst to talk about with him. Anyways. Last week in the hallway my friend and i were walking and walked past him. Anc i caught him checking me out then smile :) before then, i... show more There's this boy in my grade that i've had a crush on since school started. I don't talk to him, just because i don't know whst to talk about with him. Anyways. Last week in the hallway my friend and i were walking and walked past him. Anc i caught him checking me out then smile :) before then, i had told my guy friend whos friends with him that i thought the guy i had a crush on waas cute. Idk if that went anywhere. Anyways. Lately i'll see him glancing over at me.. But he doesnt look away when i see him! We like lock eyes, and then i can feel my cheeks turn red <3
so my question is... Do you think he likes me? And if yes. What're some things i could talk to him about that isnt lke a general topic that would emphasize my personality (which is funny and outgoing btw.. Just not arounc him?)