How eccepting are born muslims of women who convert to Islam?

Im christian and have been thinking throughly about converting to Islam. I grew up in a catholic/prodestant house hold and family and now feel Ive never been lead on the wrong path, I struggle to believe Jesus is "Gods" son (and ive heard he's supposed to be god) which I dont believe. I do completly... show more Im christian and have been thinking throughly about converting to Islam.
I grew up in a catholic/prodestant house hold and family and now feel Ive never been lead on the wrong path, I struggle to believe Jesus is "Gods" son (and ive heard he's supposed to be god) which I dont believe.
I do completly believe in God (not trinity)

I dont live near any local muslim communities and there is much prejudice where I live of those not Christian.
Update: Im CHRISTIAN and have been thinking throughly about converting to Islam. I grew up in a catholic/prodestant house hold and family and now feel Ive never been lead on the wrong path, I struggle to believe Jesus is "Gods" son (and ive heard he's supposed to be god) which I dont believe. I do... show more Im CHRISTIAN and have been thinking throughly about converting to Islam.

..............................
I dont know why avatar changed

..................................
Would they wecome converts fully or keep them at arms length?