? asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 9 years ago

Does Jonathan White's Food 4 Wealth Guide Work?

Hello everyone

I'm looking for some reviews and opinions on the Food 4 Wealth guide by Jonathan White.

I'm thinking seriously to buy this product online but wonder if the methods inside this guide really work and if they are easy to implement.

Any help and opinions from people that bought Jonathan White's Food 4 Wealth Guide will be much appreciated.

Thanks for the help!

Favorite Answer

Hey

I bought Jonathan White's Food 4 Wealth guide few weeks ago and created a small garden in my courtyard with the information inside this guide.

The Food 4 Wealth product is actually a combination of 80 pages ebook and 14 video tutorials that provide instructions on how to produce organic food.

The methods inside this product are based on the principles of Ecology which makes plants grow in abundance and interaction with nature.

What I really liked best about Jonathan White's Food 4 Wealth method is that there is no need to use chemical fertilizers.

You can fertilize your garden with waste materials from your household and as a result your garden will naturally repel pests and it will not have any weeds.

I also liked that the guide is written in an easy to understand language and overall the methods inside this book are really easy to follow.

I personally found this product to be very useful for me and with the 60 days money back I think that it's worth a try, especially if you ever wanted to grow your own organic fruits and vegetables but were overwhelmed by the countless methods out there.

Anyhow, if you want to learn about the pros and cons of Jonathan White's Food 4 Wealth method and to actually find if this product is really for you, below is an in depth review about Food 4 Wealth that was very helpful for me.

Hope that it helps and good luck with your garden!

Food For Wealth

"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat; or about your body, what you will wear. Life is more than food, and the body more than clothes. Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds! Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?

Source(s): I AM