Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 9 years ago

Which wrestlers/divas would you say are not very good in wrestling skills from this list?

I have choosed some highly talented people along with some which are less talented so i want to know that which people would you say are not very good wrestlers/divas from the list below please dont pick them if you dont like them but pick them if they dont have much wrestling skills and are limited in doing moves

CM Punk

Daniel Bryan

David Hart Smith

Tyson Kidd

Jey Uso

Jimmy Uso

John Morrison

Justin Gabriel

Sheamus

Ted DiBiase jr.

Wade Barrett

Davey Richards

Eddie Edwards

Roderick Strong

Melina

Eve Torres

Maryse

Tamina

Rosa Mendes

Madison Rayne

Mickie James

Alberto Del Rio

Drew McIntyre

Jack Swagger

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Who has good skill:

CM Punk

Daniel Bryan

DH Smith

Tyson Kidd

John Morrison

Justin Gabriel

Sheamus

Wade Barrett (as much as I hate him)

Melina

Eve Torres

Mickie James

Jack Swagger

Who is getting there:

Jey Uso

Jimmy Uso

Alberto Del Rio

Drew McIntyre

Unsure:

Roderick Strong

Eddie Edwards

Davey Richards

Madison Rayne

Who are crap:

Tamina

Maryse

Rosa Mendes

• Candle
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Ted DiBiase jr.

Alberto Del Rio

Drew McIntyre

Sheamus

Roderick Strong

I wouldn't even say they're bad, I'd just say by comparison to their peers on this list that they're unimpressive and downright bland to watch in the ring. Outside of maybe DiBiase (whom, in all fairness, I haven't seen work in about 8 months) I'd say even the worst on this list are still passable in-ring workers

Women:

Eve Torres

Rosa Mendes

Tamina

I can say without a doubt that these are some green workers. While Maryse isn't great, I think she has enough to put her just barely over my bar of standards for women's wrestling. I have no idea who Tamina is, I'm going to assume she's one of the NXT STDs on the new season though.

Madison and Melina are good enough too, and I've always been a fan of Mickie James, most notably in her original run in TNA as part of Raven's Gathering. She was mixing it up with dudes and holding her own before there was a division for women in TNA.

• ?
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

David Hart Smith & Tyson Kidd - Only move them two know is two tag teams and the sharpshooter the rest of the match be so boring

John Morrison- Can they really make a star out of a guy who flops his special everynight kind of like the 169 which has not been done in years with out being revered.

Eve Torres - just a pretty face

maryse- just a very pretty face i would take on a date but besides the point

• 9 years ago

This is a tough call for me but I have to say that Tyson Kidd is the weakest link. I really don't think that Tyson Kidd is a bad wrestler, and the fact that I don't know Davey Richards, Eddie Edwards and Roderick Strong kind of forced me to pick Tyson Kidd.

Source(s): FEAR THE PIRATES
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

jimmy uso

jey uso

tyson kidd

ted diasise jr

justin gabriel

wade barrett

david hart smith

danial bryant

alberto del rio

rosa mendes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.