People need to appreciate WWEs Product & Talent: Look at their Superstars,Only Weakness is TT & Divas Division?

- I mean this Roster is one of the Best since the year of 2001. And so what if it's PG, it's still entertaining besides the Guest Stars. I meanSmackDown is the Wrestling Show & RAW is the Entertainment Show, but RAW does need to cut some of the Promo's. We are in a New Era in the WWE, No not Attitude but the PG Era, and WWE has found it's replacment's or "Next" Superstars to lead the Future of the WWE. WWE indeed has a Great Future on their hands. Everyone on the Roster is in their 20's. With the exception of Veterans like The Undertaker, Kane, Triple H & The Big Show. I mean when The Undertaker retires from the WWE, that is the sign of something to change. He's the only living legend on the Roster as of right now. 2001 was WWE's Greatest Year of All Time, so I think 2011 will surpass it. Nexus = Alliance in a way also.

- Randy Orton is Stone Cold Steve Austin

- John Cena is The Rock

- Sheamus is Test

- The Miz is Chris Jericho

- John Morrison is Shawn Micheals

- Daniel Bryan is Chris Benoit

- CM Punk

- Evan Bourne is Rob Van Dam

- Justin Gabriel is Jeff Hardy

- Wade Barrett is William Regal

- The Hart Dynasty (David Hart Smith & Tyson Kidd)

- Heath Slater is Edge

- Ted DiBiase

- R-Truth

- Ezekiel Jackson is Ahmed Johnson

- Yoshi Tatsu is Tajiri

- William Regal

- Zack Ryder

- The Uso's (Jimmy & Jey)

- Primo'

The Undertaker

- Jack Swagger is Kurt Angle

Kane

Edge

Rey Mysterio

- Alberto Del Rio is Eddie Guerrero

- The Big Show

- Drew McIntyre is Triple H

- Kofi Kingston is Booker T

- Dolph Ziggler is Mr. Perfect

- Kaval

- "Dashing" Cody Rhodes - "Ravishing" Rick Rude

- Christian

- M.V.P

- The Dudebusters (Trent Baretta & Caylen Croft) is Edge & Christian

- In FCW, Tyler Black {Seth Rollins} will eventually be on the Main Roster & The Aviadores {Epico & Hunico} their a Lucha Libre Tag Team. -

BQ: Do you see what I mean, Do you enjoy WWE's Product? And do you see the replacements?

- WWE needs to improve their "TAG TEAM DIVISON" & DIVA'S DIVISION" & Simply just remove "GUEST STAR'S". Now am I right or wrong?

- 2011 could infact "SURPASS" 2001.

- WWE has all of the pieces and talent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj5GZjUhHVA

Youtube thumbnail

Favorite Answer

Why should i be impressed with their roster. That's like being Impressed when the U.S. wins a War against some foreign country that is not even as big as Texas. The WWE is getting their a** kicked right now. And pretty soon it is going to start showing up in the ratings. It's ridiculous that their shows have gotten so bad. I'm supposed to be impressed that the WWE has a more tallented roster with what their getting paid & how much exposure they are getting? TNA should not even be able to come close to putting on as good of a show as the WWE. And their show is better now, hands down.

• I think you're wrong to say that these guys ARE the next whoever. You're not giving them a chance to be THEM. But Barrett is not Regal. Fa99er is nothing to Kurt Angle. Heath Slater is dead weight, how is the hell is he Edge? Sheamus has come further than Test ever did, and is more like Triple H if you wanna go there. And Daniel Bryan is no Chris Benoit. I do agree that the guest star is bull$hit.

And I do enjoy WWE's product to a degree. Their writers need a fire lit under their a$$es.

Well, today divas are all about sexy and hot bodies. So divas like Gail kim are not gonna get a push! Kelly Kelly is pretty hot!! And whatever others say (that she need improvement and bla bla), the fans dont care and just go on loving this beauty goddess , Kelly! So we can say that crowd is responsible for Kelly's win! Kelly had done great jobs at ECW. She stripped, exposed, and got a lot of fans. So it was her time to come to the main picture. And victoria and gail, are talented, but their accents, attitude etc are used as fun and are insulted. So yeah Vince cares for those , who are crowds' favourite. BQ: Layla vs Brie Bella. Cause these both are hardly popular and the crowd reaction will just drown this match. There will be no excitement.

• Robert

I agree with almost all the comparisons. There is NO comparison to either The Rock or Stone Cold. John Cena is not even on the same planet as The Rock, especially as far as charisma is concerned. Also Sheamus-Test I don't agree with either. Test was nothing, never a world champion like Sheamus has been, so Sheamus > Test big time!

Other than that you have very valid points, and I agree with you. The "guest host" thing needs to end ASAP! It really drags Raw down and is just plain boring. Do you really think that kid that guest hosted Raw this past Monday really brought in ANY viewers that otherwise wouldn't have tuned in? I think not!

I dont think anyone is complaining about the roster.. I think people are complaining how the roster is being used. To me they have one of the best roster (if not the best) in the world, all they have to do is focus on each wrestlers strong side and book a fun and interesting show.

I do enjoy WWE's product... when its good. Oh i cant wait to see Seth Rollins on "the big shows". I just hope they use him good.

• Cris

Just because people on here mostly complain and ***** and cry about every single thing and don't appreciate the product dosen't mean that people don't appreciate it. I appreciate it and some fans here do to but if your talking about here I think that they only watch it to complain about it or constantly look for botches so they can say here did you see that botch instead of thinking positive about the show. The roster is great but you need to stop comparing them to old superstars.

BQ: Yes and I enjoy the product and no WWE dosen't need replacements.

heath slater and edge.... fail comparesen and mcintyre and HHH is pretty bad too

idk about the last part, the guest stars are just basically comedy and surprise( the matches)

and yes, tag team sucks without DX. Divas just to kill time...

AMEN!!! seriously i agree with the talent for sure just because the only thing close to them is TNA and lets face it, its all washed up talent from none other than WWE. the only way to get tna or any other wrestling org. to catch wwe is if wwe went down the drain and we know that'll never happen.

• Andrew

Comparisons aren't even good at all. You just assume on look and gimmick while they aren't a like. They might be similar, but they aren't the next version of a certain wrestler.

I see what you're trying to say and thats a pretty good point.