Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 1 decade ago

Which episode of House was Stephen Fry in?

I feel silly, but I can't find it.

Season 7 Episode 3:

Guest Cast: Cynthia Watros as Sam Carr; Amy Irving as Alice; John Bain as Jack; Seidy Lopez as Christina; Rosalie Vegas as Nurse Yvette; Todd Bosley as Go-Cart Attendant; Caitlin Chapman as Very Hot Woman; Bobbin Bergstrom as Nurse

Favorite Answer

Stephen Fry has never been in a House episode. He has had a re-occurring role on the TV show Bones as the psychologist Booth had to see after shooting a clowns head off an ice cream truck.

Hugh Laurie (House) and Stephen Fry are extremely close friends however, so close that Stephen is the Godfather of Hugh's three children. If you look them up on wikipedia, I will attach the link, you will see the numerous collaborations they have had together. They have been in movies and various comedy acts together over many years.

When Hugh won his 2006 Golden Globe for House, he flew Fry from London in to be there and thanked him for his presence and inspiration.

Check out the site, it's worth the read. I hope this helps you out!

Stephen Fry House

• Jana

as much as I love Stephen Fry and Hugh Laurie (and I adore them), I'm not sure that Fry should star in House. There's always the worry that it would seem to much like all the other stuff they've done together, and people would start comparing it to their earlier stuff. That said, if they pulled it off, it would be fantastic!

I think its season 7episode 3-Unwritten