Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 1 decade ago

Which episode of House was Stephen Fry in?

I feel silly, but I can't find it.

Update:

Season 7 Episode 3:

Guest Cast: Cynthia Watros as Sam Carr; Amy Irving as Alice; John Bain as Jack; Seidy Lopez as Christina; Rosalie Vegas as Nurse Yvette; Todd Bosley as Go-Cart Attendant; Caitlin Chapman as Very Hot Woman; Bobbin Bergstrom as Nurse

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Stephen Fry has never been in a House episode. He has had a re-occurring role on the TV show Bones as the psychologist Booth had to see after shooting a clowns head off an ice cream truck.

Hugh Laurie (House) and Stephen Fry are extremely close friends however, so close that Stephen is the Godfather of Hugh's three children. If you look them up on wikipedia, I will attach the link, you will see the numerous collaborations they have had together. They have been in movies and various comedy acts together over many years.

When Hugh won his 2006 Golden Globe for House, he flew Fry from London in to be there and thanked him for his presence and inspiration.

Check out the site, it's worth the read. I hope this helps you out!

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Stephen Fry House

• Jana
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

as much as I love Stephen Fry and Hugh Laurie (and I adore them), I'm not sure that Fry should star in House. There's always the worry that it would seem to much like all the other stuff they've done together, and people would start comparing it to their earlier stuff. That said, if they pulled it off, it would be fantastic!

• 1 decade ago

I think its season 7episode 3-Unwritten

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.