I want to know about Satanic Organizations other than the JOS, do you know of any?

Update:

The J.O.S is the Joy of Satan.

Update 2:

You know what really is irritating.

If I had asked of another church other than a catholic church, tons of people would have answered, and given real answers.

I want to know about different kinds of Satanism, and you all mock it.

I am a Satanist period. I don't care what you think about it. Either answer the question and tell me about Satanic organzations or get reported.

4 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 5
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

Church of Satan - LaVeyan Satanism. I would not recommend this one at all. The religion is a complete scam. LaVey lied about world history, his history, and the whole religion was started as a cheap ploy for money and attention.

The Order of Phosphorus - Luciferianism

The Ordo Luciferis - Luciferianism

The Temple of Set- I guess this is not really Satanism. They follow 'Left Hand Path 'Setian' Philosophy.'

First Satanic Church

Order of the Nine Angles (of course you cannot forget this one)

Source(s): Religion major. Will be writing my dissertation on Satanism one day. Btw I am not a Satanist myself but I am a former LaVeyan Satanist.
  • Todd
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Nope, don't know of any, but I can say that satan doesn't exist the way you might think (hint: the satan thing is an idea, not a god or fallen angel). Yep, that goes to speculation, but it seems pretty obvious just by your question. Report me.

Source(s): I'm agnostic/buddhist, but the whole modern day concept of satan is totally silly IMHO.
  • 9 years ago

Bohemian Grove

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Talk with the devil, he might be able to guide you better.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.