Christians, how many times must the Burden of Proof fallacy be explained to you before you will understand it?

It's really simple: Those who make extraordinary claims, like the existence of God or that their religion speaks for Him, have the burden of proof, here. So, how many times must that be explained to you before you will accept it? I am only asking because I have grown extremely weary of those who would... show more It's really simple: Those who make extraordinary claims, like the existence of God or that their religion speaks for Him, have the burden of proof, here. So, how many times must that be explained to you before you will accept it?

I am only asking because I have grown extremely weary of those who would demand that I believe just like them; yet, they cannot prove anything they claim to be true - while at the same time demanding that I prove them wrong. Why does this have to be explained so often and why do so many of you completely ignore it?
Update: @ OK: How good of a job are you doing, if you convince no one?
Update 2: dead fundie: Extraordinary means things that are not ordinary. No Christian would claim God is ordinary. On the contrary, they claim Him to be supernatural - that makes the claim that God exists extraordinary. Rather simple, actually.
Update 3: @Sporks R Sharp: I have no burden of proof. I make no claims that I expect others to believe.
Update 4: no1home2: There are no personal testimonies that would be accepted as evidence in any court that would establish the existence of God - period. Anecdotal evidence from a book written by anonymous authors is not evidence or personal testimony - it's just hearsay.
Update 5: Martin S says, "The resurrection of the Lord Jesus is a powerful proof of the existence of God."

NO, it ISN'T!!! Just because something is written in a BOOK does not mean it is true. Why am I having to explain this to you?