How can I further my relationship with a kinda shy boy? (long!)?

Ok, you're going to be with me for awhile so lets get the formalities out of the way. (: My name is Nan and the boy in question is Mike. We are both second years in high school, pretty darn shy, and stuck on the relationship snail. Here is the completely unnecessary story. A few weeks ago, friday, our... show more Ok, you're going to be with me for awhile so lets get the formalities out of the way. (: My name is Nan and the boy in question is Mike. We are both second years in high school, pretty darn shy, and stuck on the relationship snail.
Here is the completely unnecessary story.

A few weeks ago, friday, our school had the infamous pep rally, there i was hanging out with some boys i knew. Now these boys are not the gross perv type. Think guys from The Office. Well, we're cheering on our teams when out of no where my friends start yelling to a kid (mike) approaching us. Introductions were made and it seemed as though we always caught the ends of each others stares. It was cute. When i got home, i did a thing totally out of character, I added him on facebook. (you know us teens :] ). Sunday came around and my favorite show, DEXTER, was about to come on. Of course, my status was dexter related and a few minutes later i got a surprised IM from mike. We talked for a while and discovered that we both like Dexter and John Hughes movies - perfect, right? We were had flirty banter and decided that we stole one anothers favorites. Later that week, he said instead of FBing we should text, i agreed. I initiated most, not all, of the conversations, but he never ignored me. Everything i said felt silly to be due to the fact that i'm not a flirt, but he made me feel better by putting lame emoticons ( ^__^ , XD, C:, ^o^). One night he discovered that i played HALO Reach and L4D2 and loved zombies. Trying to be flirty, i told him that must mean i'm a dork, but he told me that means im amazing. We joke around about stalking each other from birth since it seems we're the same person. We discovered we had the same lunch and would see each other 3 times a day at most. When ever he sees me in school he calls out my name - which means hes not ashamed of talking to me, right? Once, he texted me and i took a while to reply. When i did, he said that he feel asleep in class and it was fine. I told him that sleep sounded better then texting, and he replied with " No, i would have rather been talking to you C:" I supposed that was a good sign. Yesterday, i told him i wasn't going to be in school and he texted back with " WHAT!?!?! WHYY" so that means he wanted to see me, i think... Hes always talking about how great his best friends are and i was wondering what that meant. Does he mean he wants me to be one of them or get along with them? I need help!!! I really like this kid a lot and i hope the feeling is mutual. SO here is what i need advice on/ my questions!

- Do you think Mike likes me too? Or am i wasting my time?
- What do i talk to him about over text or IM, since it seems that our main topic is Dexter?
- How can i be more flirty, like what should i say to him?
- Is there other ways to hint that i like him?
- I feel like i'm being way toooo annoying / clingy and bothering him! help!
- Last but not least, how do i bag this shy shy boy.

I've never crushed this hard! ( Lame, i know) I just get so very nervous around him. I'm an extremely witty girl and usually have sarcastic jokes, but when talking to him i feel like a complete airhead. It's not that hes smart, i'm just not used to this type of liking. I want to know for sure that he likes me and its nerve racking! UGH!

well, thanks for reading this long essay, if anyone did, and i appreciate anyone taking the time to answer! :)

- Nan