birmingham to london (hammersmith apollo)?

If I was to leave from Birmingham New street and go to London, what railway station would be easiest to arrive at and what tube would I get to go to the hmv hammersmith apollo.

Favorite Answer

Birmingham New Street trains go to Euston. To get to Hammersmith take a Circle/Hammersmith & City line train from Euston Square. To get from Euston to Euston Square come out of the station, bear right walk through a small green area and continue walking along the main road for about 200 metres

Get the train from Birmingham New Street to Euston. Go down the escalators to the Tube and buy a day travelcard which cost £5.60. This will get you to Hammersmith and back, no fuss. The queues are usually horrendous at Euston tube, so try using a machine. If they scare you, join the queue for the ticket office. Tell them Claire sent you (I work there as cover staff occasionally). You may have heard of Oyster cards. They are not worth buying for just one evening, and if you forget to touch in or out on the gates it charges extra. Don't want to be accused of robbing you blind.

You need the Southbound Victoria Line (God's Speed if it's working) Platform 5 to Green Park. Change at Green Park for the WESTBOUND Piccadilly line to Hammersmith. Ask the blue suited guys at Hammersmith tube station for directions, but I think it's just over the road.

Hope you have a lovely evening in the Big Smoke!

Source(s): www.tfl.gov.uk/journeyplanner

The nearest tube to Hammersmith Apollo is Hammersmith, which you proberly already know!

Birmingham New street go to St. Pancras then get an underground tube on the Piccadilly line, that will take you straight to Hammersmith tube station and it's right outside!

Who are you going to see?