Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Republicans and fellow Tea Partiers: How can we push Christine O'Donnell across the finish line?

She is everything we stand for and she needs us now more than ever.

I am overweight, sedentary and conservative but that should not matter.

What can we as a party do?

• Ciaron
    Favorite Answer

Given that Christine O'Donnell was referred by Tom Ross, the state Republican chairman, as a liar and fraud who couldn't get elected dogcatcher. She is very much going to need to do something drastic given she is 15 points behind in the polls so she can only use the underdog routine or suddenly bone up in constitutional law and a spot of reality. In fact, the worse she's beaten, the better... for the Tea Party. They don't need the East and West Coasts as long as they own the interior. So long as they can spin her crushing defeat as the defeat by liberal elites of a simple White Christian Female trying to make a difference, they can get huge mileage out of her.

Karl Rove's orientation has constantly been enjoying the politics "game." that's no longer suitable whether the candidate certainly helps the ideologies of the final public of Republicans, that's whether the Republicans win the sport. From Rove's attitude triumphing is all it fairly is considerable. From the Tea occasion... and different on a daily basis individuals... attitude what's considerable is that the Conservative ideology wins the day.

• ms.

Um, I'm not carrying a copy of the Constitution with me, could you just remind me, where in the Constitution does it say that she has to cross a finish line? Where exactly does it say in there that the finish line should be separated from the church and state?

huh, what the...?

Buy her a new broom and witch's outfit and the supernatural force will push her across the finish line.

Hope this helps

I am conservative and support the tea party in general.I'm not a blind follower though.O'Donnell is an embarrassment

• Ron

I think we're going to have to let that one go. I'm not at all convinced she is everything we stand for. Nor am I convinced you're serious with this question, but whatever.

...I would be a bit less concerned about a "little" obscure State like Delaware and more concerned about getting "Barry" out of office before he completely runs America into the sewer !

Just do what you always do, voter suppression.

• Boomer

You must be an overweight sedentary and Liberal pretending to be conservative but that should not matter.