17 Random Anime Questions for fans?

This was a great question that was posted a long time ago on here and I thought I would post it again to see what kind of answers come up. So anyways, these are just some questions that i think that would have very interesting responses! Thanks so much to all who answer and have fun with it! 1.Were you on... show more This was a great question that was posted a long time ago on here and I thought I would post it again to see what kind of answers come up.
So anyways, these are just some questions that i think that would have very interesting responses!

Thanks so much to all who answer and have fun with it!

1.Were you on "Team Light" or "Team L"?

2. How do YOU feel about Sauke-kun?

3. If you found a death note would you (honestly) ever use it?

4. How do you feel about yaoi? Are you into it? If so, what pairing do you drool over most?

5. What anime/manga do you think deserves more credit?

6. What's your favorite anime of all time?

7.What anime character annoys you because HE definitely should have been born a SHE? ^^

8. Do you consider yourself a fangirl/fanboy?

9.If you had to live with ONLY reading manga or ONLY watching anime, which would you choose?

10. If you had to name your kids after anime characters, which ones would you choose?
(please pick at least one boy and one girl name.)

11. Who is your most favorite anime character of all time?

12. Who is your least favorite character of all time?

13. Do you ever daydream of living in your favorite anime/manga? Which one?

14. What's the first anime/manga series that you became a really dedicated fan of?

15. Who (besides Naruto) do you think should be the next hokage?

16. Whats your favorite genre in anime?

17. Do you think that you'll always be an anime fan?

If you could just copy and paste and then put your answer underneath. Thanks!

(STARS are greatly accepted here. :D)