Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

急!!請幫我把演講句子中翻英

時間只有晚上07:00~12:00<10/21>拜託各位英文大師能幫忙翻一下(拜託請不要用翻譯機翻或是用奇摩翻)

她的個性很好,也很貼心,除此之外,我也很欣賞她的做事態度,或許就是這個原因,我才會把她當做最好的好朋友。

有時,我們會互相做早餐給對方吃。

有時,在放假日,我們會一起到公園,一邊散步,一邊聊心事。

當她心情不好時,我們就會騎著車,到海邊看海,讓不愉快的事隨海水沖走。

還記得她生日的那一次,我送了張卡片,並在班上唱了首歌給她。

她高興的說:這是我收過最貼心的禮物。

我和她特別的組合,使我們創造出一段最美好的回憶。

而這段回憶,我希望能持續下去直到永遠。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

你好^0^ 翻譯完是這樣

Her personality is very good, also very considerate, in addition, I also really appreciate her to work an attitude, probably is this reason, I am just considered as the best good friend to her.

Sometimes, we will do breakfast to eat for the other party each other.

Sometimes, at the public holiday, we will get to park together, the part takes a walk and simultaneously chats worry.

When she in a bad humor, we will ride a bike, go to the seaside to see sea and make the displeased matter washed away with the sea water.

Still remember her birthday of that, I sent card piece, and sang a head the song to her in the class.

She happily says: this is the most considerate gift that I have ever accepted.

I make us create a most beautiful good recollection with her special combination.

And this recalls, I hope to keep on bottom until forever.

Source(s): 自己

這是我的解答希望友幫到你

Her individuality is very good, is also very intimate, in addition, I also very much appreciate her to work the manner, perhaps is this reason, I only will then treat as her the best good friend. Sometimes, we mutually will make the breakfast to eat to opposite party. Sometimes, is having a vacation the date, we will arrive at the park together, at the same time will take a walk, at the same time will chat the concern. When her mood is not good, we will ride a bicycle, will look at the sea to the seashore, will let not the happy matter wash away along with the sea water. Also remembered that her birthday that one time, I have delivered a card, and sang the first song in the class to give her. She said happily: This is I has received the most intimate gift. I and her special combination, causes us to create section of happiest recollections. But this section of recollections, I hoped that can continue until forever.

• 楓華

Her good qualities such as responsible and sensible attracted me to be her best friend.

We sometimes cook breakfast for each other

We will also stroll at the park in any holidays.Besides that, we also express our feelings to each other

We will cycle to the seaside whenever she is in bad mood. We will let the sea sweeps away all the unhappiness

I remember that I sang her a song in the class on her birthday besides the birthday card

She told me that these were the greatest gifts she ever had

We have the sweetest memory together

I hope this greatest moment with her will live on forever