TO ALL MY FELLOW GAMERS, READ THIS!!!?

Olivia Munn VS Morgan Webb? Who do you want more?

Favorite Answer

olivia munn : reason - she seems like she would be a freak in the sheets :)

• ?

That's hard to answer. Olivia is a bit hotter, but Morgan is the original. To be blunt, Morgan is starting to show her age, which is probably close to 40 by now. She'd dyed her hair blond last time I saw her too, which just looked awful.

i'm going to continuously love video games. yet lots of the human beings think of that that's humorous that 25 twelve months olds play video games(i'm not 25 . I chosen 25 randomely :P) whilst there are a number of video games that are for human beings of the age 18 or above. I as quickly as seen taking a profession regarding gaming yet then i found out that there are a number of those that desires a profession like that. i became afraid that i does not get of challenge to get a job it rather is regarding gaming and could pay nicely so, I grew to become a working laptop or pc application engineer. i don't think of i could ever create my very own video games yet i admire fiddling with my pc hardware so I found out approximately pc hardware's and equipped my very own gaming computing device. pc application engineer will pay nicely so I actual have lots of video games, 3 significant consoles, gaming pc, and extra. in the event that they end making video games, i think of i could die of boredom. a number of my well known video games are, Counter Strike source, a million/2 existence, team fort 2, Warhawk, Gran Turismo. there are a number of extra.

Just answering this because I LoL'd when I saw it.

And your all wrong, Alison Haislip FTW!

Source(s): =D

Both 3-some duh.

Source(s): Obvious answer is obvious :)