I want to start a home based baking business in MD, what are the requirements?

I'm a stay at home Mom and really want to start a home based baking business, I have previously worked in the catering business and loved it, plus I love to bake. What are the MD requirements for licensure, insurance, health permits etc. Plus, what are their costs, anyone with experience in this field please... show more I'm a stay at home Mom and really want to start a home based baking business, I have previously worked in the catering business and loved it, plus I love to bake. What are the MD requirements for licensure, insurance, health permits etc. Plus, what are their costs, anyone with experience in this field please give me any other advice, thank you!
Update: For all of the rude contributors let me emphasize...I have a bachelors degree in business psychology, I ran a restaurant as the General Manager for ten years. I am not an idiot, I do not think that yahoo answers is the only place to research. I am just curious if others are in this field and if they have any hands... show more For all of the rude contributors let me emphasize...I have a bachelors degree in business psychology, I ran a restaurant as the General Manager for ten years. I am not an idiot, I do not think that yahoo answers is the only place to research. I am just curious if others are in this field and if they have any hands on advice. Please keep your rude, cowardly advice to yourself. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. jerks