Scott asked in SportsWrestling · 10 years ago

How Much Longer do you think Nexus Will Last + HWA Episode 6 Part 2?

Ross Shackelford makes his way down to the ring, Followed by DJoMo.

(Mike West is standing in the ring)

MW: DJoMo why do you think you should win the HWA Heavyweight Championship at Heavy Metal.

DJoMo: I deserve to be the HWA Champion because I have more experience than my opponent Ross Shackelford. I know my way around the ring more and also I am more determined.

Ross Shackelford: WOAH WOAH You are not more determined than me, I am the most Determined superstar in this company hell in this industry DJoMo you will not beat me I guarantee you.

DJoMo: Do you want to make a bet.

They Stare eachother down and DJoMo starts punching Ross Shackelford and throws him out of the ring.

Match 3 6 Man Tag Team Match

The 3xtreme Jeff Hardy, Sin Suicide and Ricky Edwards vs Big Mike, Mr. CT and Dwayne Whyte

MW: Here We go

JB: This should be a very good match.

It looks like Mr. CT and Ricky Edwards will start it off. RE starts Punching Mr. CT, Mr. CT quickly Tags in Big Mike, Edwards Tags in Sin Suicide, these two will meet at Heavy Metal for the TV Title. BM gets the upper hand on SS. BM Hits SS with a Clothesline. He then picks him up and hits a suplex. He tags in Dwayne Whyte, he picks SS up and hits a DDT. He picks SS up again but SS hits a Drop Kick and Tags in T3JH, and they start brawling. These Two will also meet at Heavy Metal inside Hell in a Cell. T3JH pushes DW into a Turn Buckle and hits a couple Knife Edge Chops, he then hits a Neckbreaker on DW. He tags in RE who starts Stomping on DW. RE goes to the the top rope and hits a Leg Drop, He covers 1..........2........... BM Breaks it up. SS clotheslines him out of the ring and they start brawling on the outside. DW Tags in Mr. CT and Mr. CT hits a DDT on RE He Covers 1...........2............. DW Breaks it up now T3JH clotheslines him out of the ring, and they start brawling. Mr. CT looks at the chaos happening at ring side, he doesn't realize RE is climbing the top rope, He turns around and RE hits a Top Rope Enziguri, He Covers 1...............2...............3

WINNERS RICKY EDWARDS, SIN SUICIDE AND THE 3XTREME JEFF H@RDY in 6:14

We see Zen Macro make his way to the ring.

ZM: ......... CHRIS GALLAGHER GET OUT HERE NOW.

Chris Gallagher makes his way to the ring.

CG: What do you want.

ZM: I just talked to Scott Diamond and he made a match between us at Heavy Metal.

CG: Oh Yea what is that.

ZM: At Heavy Metal it will be Me vs You in a Last Man Standing Hell in a Cell Match

CG: It doesen't matter I will still beat you.

ZM: Ha... Yea Right

(Zen Macro walks up the ramp)

ALSO IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE THAT CAN HELP ME WITH SOME MATCHES FOR HEAVY METAL IF YOU CAN EMAIL ME.

Straight Edge Suicide at the end of this episode

• Juelz
    Favorite Answer

It should end before Elimination Chamber. Theres not much more they can do with Nexus now.

Good show, but I was kinda disappointed at how short the segment with me and CG was. I was expecting a full frontal confrontation, and i was hoping for an I Quit match. Thats alright though, can't wait for Heavy Metal. Also, you should've noted the heavy heat Zen Macro was getting from the crowd because of the place the show is in.

I'd say 4-6 months, I can see this storyline going nowhere.

The episode is good, I'd rate it 9/10. Plus I'll help you abit with matches for Heavy Metal.

• ?

When is the next Power Ranking ?

They'll be gone by TLC I think Otunga is going to break off soon.

• ?

I think they will be done by Tables Ladders and Chairs.

Source(s): LESS IS WAY TO MUCH!

Kick to the head, 1.........2.........3

early next year i think

i give it a month or two