Anyone ever heard of CEPHAS road bikes?

So i'm looking into purchasing a road bike, my friend knows the owner of a local shop, i'm interested in this bike, the frame says CEPHAS on the side and the model name is "Speedy" its a heat treated aluminum frame with carbon fiber forks also of the CEPHAS brand, it has shimano 105 components... show more So i'm looking into purchasing a road bike, my friend knows the owner of a local shop, i'm interested in this bike, the frame says CEPHAS on the side and the model name is "Speedy" its a heat treated aluminum frame with carbon fiber forks also of the CEPHAS brand, it has shimano 105 components Quasar rims and michelin tires, he let me test drive it, it's a very smooth ride, the only question i have is if anyone knows where else i can see a Cephas brand road bike frame or complete bicycles? I found very few pages that even mentioned the brand, and those that did only mentioned their mountain bikes, can anyone give me a link to a site that has more options or info? or if you personally know anything about this brand? It would help me out a lot. Thanks in advanced.
Update: I did go to the shop, sorry i forgot to add that.

I've only seen one of these bikes and its at this shop, i figured i could find others online but that wasn't the case.