What was the exact dialogue exchange between Charlie Sheen and Ferris Bueller's Sister?

I am working on a parody of the scene in the movie Ferris Bueller's day off where Charlie Sheen is in the police station with Ferris' sister. He asks her what she's there for and then eventually she asks him, and he says "drugs". I can't find the dialogue anywhere on the internet and need... show more I am working on a parody of the scene in the movie Ferris Bueller's day off where Charlie Sheen is in the police station with Ferris' sister. He asks her what she's there for and then eventually she asks him, and he says "drugs". I can't find the dialogue anywhere on the internet and need the exact exchange. If you don't know the entire exchange, can you maybe give me a link to where I can find the quotes? THX!