Which should i get? the Onkyo HT-S3300 or the Sony HT-SS370 or the Logitech z-5500?

I'm on a budget of <$350. I mostly play video games, listen to many genres of music, and i want to use this system as my home theater, so movies are also important.

Favorite Answer

This one is the best.

Onkyo HT-S3300 5.1-Channel Home Theater Receiver and Speaker Package (Black)

Technical Details

* 660 Watts into 5.1 Channels

* HDMI Version 1.4 to Support 3D Video Formats, Audio Return Channel, Deep Color , x.v.Color , LipSync, Dolby TrueHD

* DTS-HD Master Audio , DVD-Audio, Super Audio CD, Multichannel PCM and CEC

* 4 DSP Modes for Gaming: Rock, Sports, Action, and RPG (Role Playing Game)

* Music Optimizer for Compressed Digital Music Files

* Audio and 1080p Video Processing via HDMI (3 Inputs and 1 Output)

http://www.amazon.com/Onkyo-HT-S3300-5-1-Channel-T...

For more

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?...

@@@

I would recommend the Onkyo HT-S3300 over your other selections. It is more flexible than the other two and you can easily add other item to it. Home theater in a box are what they are, cheap and not very reliable, when one item fail in the system you have to replace the whole system. Most of the time it is the disc player that goes wrong. The power rating of them are not very reliable due to they will advertise it as a total power and not continues power in RMS. Hope this will help you out.

Onkyo HT-S3300 is your best bet, without question. Why? Because you'll get audyssey to auto-calibrate your speakers.

Just that feature alone is with the cost IMO.

Source(s): www.nanosatmirage.com

i actually made my own speakers with 2 12" kenwood subwoofers 2 kenwood mid ranges and 2 kenwood tweeter i bought the plywood and the amplifier it was all kenwood. about 230 bucks but i would go for the logitech

• Cody

I agree with BBT#s the onkyo is hands down the best choice it'll serve you well.

so why did you drop the yamahas ?