If you get free rent + utilities as part of your job does that count as income in child support cases?

My ex and I are separated and both filing for child support. She is an onsite apartment manager and makes about $800/month but she also goes a FREE apartment and FREE rent as part of her job. So will the courts count her income as $800 or would they count $800 + value of apartment + utilities she is getting for... show more My ex and I are separated and both filing for child support. She is an onsite apartment manager and makes about $800/month but she also goes a FREE apartment and FREE rent as part of her job. So will the courts count her income as $800 or would they count $800 + value of apartment + utilities she is getting for free? I have a regular job and I pay rent and utilities like normal so I dont think its fair if it appears that she barely makes $800 when in reality she is making almost 2k per month