iphone no bluetooth file transfer?

im not fully sure because i dont have an iphone but i was asking my friend to send me a song though bluetooth. and he said ''iphone cant send songs, i know it sucks''

i was thinking of buying an iphone but i have other friends that say u cant transfer pictures or something??????...

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4sNfJuGWl0

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=player_embedded

iPhone was claimed as the most technologically advanced mobile phone in the market. But when you just look at the Bluetooth feature that comes with iPhone, it really can’t compete with any smartphones, even the low-end ones. For those iPhone users without Bluetooth headset, you probably always keep Bluetooth switched off and even neglect such feature on iPhone.

The iPhone does come with Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR (short for Enhanced Data Rate) built-in. But it only supports the Bluetooth Headset Profile and Bluetooth Hands-free Profile 1.5. So, you can only pair iPhone with compatible Bluetooth headsets. No support for A2DP (stereo music streaming) and file transfer, where both features can be easily find on cell phones from Sony Ericsson, Nokia, etc.

I’m not sure when Apple will provide support file transfer via Bluetooth. Even Apple doesn’t do that, there are many independent iPhone developers, who have put lots of efforts in bring Bluetooth file transfer to iPhone. In this week, a developer, medevil, has put up a demo video to show off his application “iBluetooth”. In the video, MeDevil demonstrated how you can use iBluetooth to transfer file between a Mac and Sony Ericsson handset. And, it is claimed that the iBluetooth application can send/receive file to/from any Bluetooth devices.

That looks pretty great for iPhone user. We finally see some lights on this long-awaited feature. Later, when someone says to transfer his/her photos to your iPhone via Bluetooth, you can say “YES!”.

iBluetooth application is still under development but will soon be available on Cydia. So, stay tuned to get update on this application. As always, iBluetooth can only be installed on jailbroken iPhone.

• 3 years ago

Source(s): Free Government Mobile Phone - http://FreeCellPhones.iukiy.com/?oUBC
  • 3 years ago

Get An Android in case you certainly need this option This Has been Avaliable because of the fact the G1 A 1st Gen Android.. Sorry The Iphone Is a bunch Of Hype.. you decide on a actual telephone Get A Samsung Galaxy S T-mo Att Verizon And sprint carry It Or between the better end HTC's

• 3 years ago

Iphone No Bluetooth

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Get An Android If You Really Want This Feature This Has been Avaliable since The G1 A 1st Gen Android.. Sorry The Iphone Is A Bunch Of Hype.. You Want A Real Phone Get A Samsung Galaxy S T-mo Att Verizon And Sprint Carry It Or One Of The higher End HTC's

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.