Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Why did fox news defend Bush for 8 years? Now Attack President Obama?

Everyday for 8 long years, now they are on the assault against Obama's Admin. I thought fox news was non partisan, fair and balanced. Why Dont they give Obama the Same Treatment they delivered on a day to day minute by minute basis with President Bush?

30 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

You got it ,kid! During 8 lousy years of Bush, Fox was deaf and mute. Whatever he did was just fine with them.

Since Obama, they haven't shut their pie holes 24/7.

Fair and balanced?

Yeah, Right.

• ?
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

You must have slept through the Fox News Channel during Bush's eight years. They beat him and the Republicans up pretty good too. Now, with Obama, there is just so much he does wrong that beating him up just became a full time job and they had to add on staff to just keep up with is missteps, lies, and dumb mistakes.

Source(s): Bush and Obama.
  • Obama
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

You guys are really missing what Fox means by "fair and balanced". It means it is only fair and balanced to have a right leaning news station to oppose the other 10 left wing news stations.

• 9 years ago

So, when every other media outlet was bashing Bush, they let the republicans present their side of the argument. Half the time they were favorable and half the time unfavorable. Now that every other media outlet is praising Obama, the still let the other side present their argument. Sounds pretty fair to me. They don't jump on the bandwagon and hate or love what they are told to. They keep a critical eye open and look at both sides of any administration. Do you prefer news channels that present only one side? Do you only like to hear from people that mirror your own beliefs? Or would you rather be informed on all sides of any issue and make your own decision? The choice is yours.

Personally I'm more skeptical of the news media that always goes with the flow.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • rz1971
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

I recall FOX News doing their share of bad press against Bush. It's not my fault that you can't see Obama's faults as well.

• 9 years ago

You obviously did not watch Fox. They had their criticism of Bush. There is just so much more to criticize with Obama and if you ever take your blinders off you will see it too!

• ?
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

i thought cnn, nbc, cbs, abc are balanced news compared to fox but they all defended obama for the last 2 years.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

They reported the news on Bush just as they do with 0bama! Obvious you don't watch FOX...

• 9 years ago

because obama is a con artist marxist and liar. bush was more the president AND A MAN than obama would ever consider even being. the two have no comparison and they have both been treated as they deserve.

• 9 years ago

Most of the dumdum cons on here won't even answer a question regarding Bush, and if they do it is completely ignorant. They try to pretend that the worst 8 years in US history simply didn't exist...

• 9 years ago

explain the "in their own words" they show over and over

Hey if obama deserves more he should do more or shut up

Every tape they play is progressive foot in mouth - I find that hard to pick fault with ....unlike other channels with the infamous gun strapped to a tea-partier

oh oh! wider shot........pot calling the kettle black I'd say!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.