Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 9 years ago

Rihanna black or white?

is Rihanna black or white she has light eyes like me and plus her dad looks white i'm confused what race is she

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

barbadians are mixxed with black spanish and white ancestors .

The first indigenous people are thought to be Amerindians who arrived from Venezuela around approximately 350–400 B.C. The Arawak people were the second wave of migrants, arriving from South America around 800. In the 13th century, the Caribs arrived from South America in the third wave, displacing both the Arawak and the Salodoid-Barrancoid culture. For the next few centuries, the Caribs—like the Arawak and the Salodoid-Barrancoid—lived in isolation on the island.[20]

The Portuguese briefly claimed Barbados from the mid-16th to the 17th centuries, and may have seized the Caribs on Barbados and used them as slave labour. Other Caribs are believed to have fled to neighbouring islands. Apart from possibly displacing the Caribs, the Portuguese left little impact and by the 1610s left for South America, leaving the island almost uninhabited. Some Arawaks still live in Barbados

Source(s): wiki
    • Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Black - that's the beauty of it - all different shades of color and genetic features.

@ Pinky - That's a nationality, not a race.

• 9 years ago

black

• 9 years ago

She is just so gorgeous that I think you should not care!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

She's Barbadian - from Barbados.

• 9 years ago

She is caribbean, and her father is french and black.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.