Do black people live in Alaska or Montana?

Well I know they do but I want the exact amount. I think Wyoming came in 3rd to last on the list of "percentage of black people in all 50 states". So I called up my friends who lives there and asked her how many blacks she saw in her life ans he told me only 3......lol. Montana came in last on the list... show more Well I know they do but I want the exact amount. I think Wyoming came in 3rd to last on the list of "percentage of black people in all 50 states". So I called up my friends who lives there and asked her how many blacks she saw in her life ans he told me only 3......lol.
Montana came in last on the list so I am pretty sure only 2000 blacks live in that entire state.
Alaska came in 42nd so I guess you all have like 19000 blacks.

My main questions is, are these states racist? There must be a reason as to why backs and other races dont go there. I know its wrong to judge a state by the amount of whites but I just wanna know. I can be sure the whites in NY are not racist cuz they see blacks everyday. But I have to question whites from Alaska, Wyoming, Montana ....etc because they seldom see blacks.

So tell em what you think, is it wise to move to sate like this OR should I move to a state where blacks are more recognized and have the same respect as everyone else? I am really tired of NY and Alaska looks like a lovely place, its also far so I would be able to get away from all the 'family BS'
Also can you tell em what life is like there? I wanna know about cost of living, rent, car prices, registration, gun laws, stupid laws...etc. from what I heard Alaska is pretty relaxed