EBAY FEES?!?!?! PLEASE HELP!!!?

Hey, Im a 14 year old kid just trying to make some money a couple of months ago. I owe ebay $63.43 and they are now sending me a collection paper in the mail from some company called I.C. Systems inc.

What will they do to me?!!?!? IM FREAKING SCARED

Well, i want to be a business man when i get older so i guess i should pay them so i wont have a bad REP when i get older

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Pay your bills and next time read the fine print before you sign up for something.

• rtfm

You should be scared. You signed up for something you had no right to sign up for and you made promises to pay fees that apparently you didn't pay, and now the company is legitimately angry at you and will make you pay what you owe plus interest and penalties.

If you don't have the money, better confess to your parents what you've been doing and get them to pay the bill for you. Then you'll owe them big time.

Pay the fees if you owe them