Need ideas for a character's appearance?

a character for an anime/story/comic/cartoon or game like what would go best for her personality like- hair color hair style type of hair eye color, type of eyes[big,small,etc] clothes/outfit[tops/bottoms/shoes/dres… etc.] details would help... i want the appearance unique, but not too plain or too... show more a character for an anime/story/comic/cartoon or game
like what would go best for her personality
like-
hair color
hair style
type of hair
eye color, type of eyes[big,small,etc]
clothes/outfit[tops/bottoms/shoes/dres... etc.]
details would help...

i want the appearance unique, but not too plain or too bizarre

genre-any genre would work i dunno yet but maybe action/mystery/horror/fantasy/sci-fi/dra... or comedy-ish

setting-anywhere, most likely a weird place so specific clothing to match the setting isn't important, the appearance could be anything

character's age: either young like 10-12 or in teens like 13/14
body type- small/petite or average, thin

either a main character or secondary character

personality--extremely quiet, always lost in her own world, rarely shows emotion, usually tiered, very shy, often looks blank, gloomy, numb, zombie-like. doesn't like most people, usually detaches herself by choice. doesn't like to get out much. has an odd imagination. doesn't have a lot in common with people. almost mentally ill. has somewhat of an inner child. often considered strange and usually stands out due to her odd behavior. some people worry about her, or are weirded out by her, and generally not liked that much. not easily understood.
kind of emo/goth, but not too much
kind of cute and creepy at the same time

might be sweet or physco inside?
might have a magical power or might be powerful?

alignment: anti-hero/neutral/just does what she feels like/or neutral evil?/ or zigzags?

good traits- observant, logical, intelligent [even though she doesn't show it and spaces out sometimes] maybe talented at something? laid-back, a bit nice/gentle

flaws- too quiet/shy/secretive etc. depressed/negative, a bit careless/unorganized, not very expressive, not very active

reasons: could have had a tragic event happen? seen something awful? has always been this way? maybe not a real human?

interests: art or technology, creepy/dark things, reading writing. has a collection of creepy dolls.

fav. music- rock/grunge/alternative or old music/uncommon bands?

p.s. i won't include all these details at once
5 answers 5