I did something to my graphing calculator and now it won't actually graph- help!?

In class we changed the windows around and i accidentally changed something. I have no idea how or what it was but I set the window lengths to 10 10 1 10 10 1 1 going down. This didn't work and it still says ERR: WINDOW RANGE. My calc. is a TI-84 plus. I've had it a year. I don't think i changed... show more In class we changed the windows around and i accidentally changed something. I have no idea how or what it was but I set the window lengths to 10 10 1 10 10 1 1 going down. This didn't work and it still says ERR: WINDOW RANGE. My calc. is a TI-84 plus. I've had it a year. I don't think i changed anything but the window stuff but I don't know. It won't even show the graph. When I hit graph the error comes up. Please help, I have a ton of math hw i need to start and i need the grapher to do it. Thanks!